Hyzerflipadelphia Open | Postponed until November 12th


for immediate release
—————–
October 27th, 2017 – 5:00pm

Due to the realistic threat of intense weather on Sunday the 29th, the Hyzerflipadelphia Open will be postponed until November 12th.   Player safety trumps all and the change of thunder and lightning coupled with 25mph winds and 1-2 inches of rain isn’t favored.

I’ll will be contacting currently registered folks as per the CURRENT PDGA listing before any new additions occur.

I did clear this change with many local clubs and TDs, the PA state coordinator and the PDGA.

Sorry to bring this postponement however waiting and playing by ear doesn’t make sense.

Gatekeeper Media is looking to come out on the 12th but confirmation has not been received as of posting.